This webinar looks at the talent pools we are missing
in the workplace. It introduces participants to talent pools that are usually overlooked or forgotten
completely, as well as providing advice on how best to engage people in these groups
so as to successfully include them in our workplaces.
This webinar covers:
Webinars are 90 minutes.
Attendees will receive
- Which talent pools are we not including? Why?
- The benefits of having a more diverse workforce
- Homeless workers
- People with caring duties
- Returning workers
- Immigrants and Refugees
- Resources of support for engaging with and employing these groups
- Access to the webinar
- A set of notes supporting the information given
- A certificate of participation
To see the next dates for this webinar and to book your place, please check the Sessions schedule.
: to book a closed session for your team, please contact us to arrange a date.